Friday 29 December 2017

Situation Report from Ella

Hello... It's Ella here!
I've been with my new humans for six days and it's all going extremely well.
I love watching the world from my 'safe spot'... Jan's piano stool.
 
 
I enjoyed joining in with the Christmas meals and celebrations.

 
I know that I mustn't get on the table and start nibbling the cheese!
(Anyway, I'm a very well-behaved cat... and I want Jan and Mark to love me and keep me forever)


Jan has guessed lots of things about me by the way that I've settled in....
She's worked out that my previous home was pretty chaotic, with at least one dog and small children.  When I first arrived I used to gobble all my food up as quickly as possible.  Now I know that I can leave it and it will still be there when I get back. I also know that I've got regular meal-times, which is a lot less stressful.  I was very upset on Christmas morning when I heard some small children's voices in a dark room.  I now know it was something called a 'radio'.

 
She's also worked out that I was often left with the dog/dogs.  I can spend hours lying quite still and watching the world.  When people want to be with me I can take an unlimited amount of fuss.  I haven't scratched Jan or Mark at all since I met them.  I'm very proud of this.
 
The only things I'm struggling with at the moment is working out how to 'play' with Jan and Mark.  My previous home didn't really give me the chance to play and I get in a muddle with it.  I also find it difficult to work out when I can get on laps and have a cuddle.  Each day I try to sit on some-ones lap for a little more time... it's nice but it just feels a bit weird.
 
Today Jan has played the harp and the piano AND used something called a sewing machine. 
She was pleased that I didn't get upset with all these noises.  I told her that they were nothing compared to my previous home!! 
 
She tells me that I should wish everyone Happy New Year at the end of this post.
So.... hugs and purrs from Ella
(and Jan!)

15 comments:

  1. Good to get an update, Ella. I'm sure Jan and Mark are great people to own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post & sometimes I wonder if you aren't related to my friend Kate with your similarity in blogging with your pets as the host, but then I don't have a pet these days, otherwise I'd possibly do the same. Huggles to Ella & her loving family & a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see that Ella is settling in so nicely! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy New year to you too Ella and to your family. It sounds as if you are settling in very well. I'd love to give you a cuddle!

    keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you are going to have a very happy new year with your new family Ella please wish them a happy new year from me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ella, it's good to read that you are gently settling in with Jan and Mark. I'm quite sure they understand that you are still learning about play and cuddles so don't worry about it, they will be patient with you. We wish you and them a Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Happy New Year to you too Ella, and your humans xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful Ella. I'm so happy for you that you're settling into your new forever home. You are such a lovely kitty! I hope you have fun exploring your new home and getting to know your family. Lilly and I send you lots of hugs! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has made my day. Happy New Year Ella, and to those who share your home too. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ella, it is nice to hear from you and I'm glad to hear you appreciate Jan's intelligence and empathy so quickly! You are in safe hands! And lucky you to listen to the harp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are indeed a beautiful cat who has truly fallen on her feet (paws) You seem to be settling into your new home very well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like Jules, this made my day - lump in throat time :)

    Who knew that not only is Ella the prettiest girl, but beautifully behaved and so articulate as well?

    Don't worry sweetie, very soon you will have forgotten the noisy dog, the unruly children, the missed meals. You're in your forever home now, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  15. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
    Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
    Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
    Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]

    ReplyDelete